Monthly Archives: June 2013

Create an Email Blast that Will Boost Your Rep’s Sales

This How-To Will Help You Create a Smart Template that Will Drive Sales to the Correct Rep for Each Customer in Your List

Email marketing is so powerful that it can boost your sales by several percent a month. If you aren’t using it, you should be. If you already are, you might not be doing so as dynamically as you could be. We’re going to show you how almost anyone can create a free email marketing piece that can be used over and over again. This smart email template is specifically designed for the broker/distributor business model, as it will display the correct sales rep and contact information for each of your accounts. With the right call to action, this template will help drive sales directly to your reps.

Here’s an example of the kind of email you can build by following this tutorial. (Your’s can look much better!)

Continue reading

Hello world!

Orderoso is for reps who need better tools for product sales, for order desks who are constantly entering orders and answering calls and for managers who would like to streamline the works.

We’ll be posting here about how we are improving those processes,  marketing advice for small businesses with reps in the field, cool info-graphics and some interesting setups we’ve learned from the amazing businesses we work with.

Be sure to sign up to receive notifications of posts by email. We promise at least 90% of those emails will be of value to your business.  Fair warning, the remaining 10% might contain photos of wine we are drinking and product launches.